fredag 12 augusti 2011

Holding on God, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, by the Holy spirit.


recently the Lord opened my eyes when he revealed to me through his word, that we must have faith in him, and patiently wait for his righteousness, no matter what the devil tries to do, what must always hold on to Jesus christ, and always wait for his righteous judgement, i read in the Bible the book of  James, 1:2-4,  "my brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye maybe perfect  and entire, wanting nothing.

God is a good and generous God

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." James 1:5

Ask in Faith, and wait for the Lord's righteousness, Jesus Christ is faithful, He will Answer.

James 1:6-7,8

"But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed." For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

To God be the Glory, through His Son Jesus Christ, and by the Holy spirit. Amen

God is good, but all his goodness ive experienced through one person, and that person is JESUS CHRIST, thats why i make him known, iam always encouraging myself to hold on to Jesus Christ, in everything that i go through, no matter how i feel, happiness or pain, " Wait upon the Lord" I say "He is a good God, a righteous God, and a God of Justice", and he always answers me, all through Jesus Christ, and by his Holy spirit.

our helper the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:26-27.

" Likewise the spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the spirit itself maketh intercession for us with with groaning which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God." 


and the Holy spirit is always guiding us, once i gave my life to my Lord Jesus Christ, i realised that i need guidence as a christian and a person, so i prayed for him to give me the Holy spirit, and He answered me, and as soon as the Holy spirit came in my life, he is always showing me the righteous of God  but all through Jesus christ, in every charpter i read, whenever iam reading my Bible, the Holy spirit reveals God's righteousness, but he always reveals it to me through Jesus Christ, thats why i love God, but i love him through his son Jesus Christ, and by the Holy spirit.

This is my testemony, God has done wonders in my life, but all these wonders have come through Jesus christ, and by the Holy spirit, he can do them for you too, if you just call upon him, he is a faithful God, he hears and answers, but be faithful and wait upon him.

ill talk to you soon. 

whoever you are God and Jesus love you, so hold on and wait patiently, He will answer.




   

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida